Tuesday, August 24, 2010

T.J.

       Well here is a bit of information about me. I have live Montevallo, Pelham, Wilsonville, and now Moblie. I am really interested in doing anything with basketball from watching to playing when i have the time. how I end up at South Alabama was talking to a friend about the school and him telling me how education program being really good. I am really excited about the opportunities it offers to help me get the job I want.
        I am 6'2 have brown hair, blue eyes, I have two younger twin sisters at the University of Mobile, and my parents own and work at Royal Bedding making mattress all day. I enter the education field because I see an opportunity for me to make a difference through coaching basketball. Some of the other things I really enjoy playing video games and watching college football every saturday. One interesting  thing about my family is most everybody we meet they do not say are last name right.

2 comments:

  1. From Phillip C.

    It is very interesting that you have live in four different places, for I could not imagine that T.J. I think it is great that you want to coach basketball and I hope everything works out for you in the future. South is a very nice school. I know this because a family member of mine retired from South Alabama. I like to see people with several brothers and sisters. Me personally I only have one brother and he is nine years older than me. I think it is great that you like playing video games and I hope it is XBOX lol.. Don't feel bad T.J. people can hardly spell my last name right which is cooper. Most people spell it copper lol... Have fun in class T.J. hope you learn alot in EDM 310.

    Thanks Phillip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for my last name - well it speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete