Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Assignment #11

First Graders in Ms. Cassidy's Class


http://edm310.blogspot.com/2010/03/ms-kathy-cassidy-skype-conversation.html


Ms. Cassidy uses many different ways and many different types of technology in her class room. All of them ways she try's her student seem to really enjoy. When she wants to try something new she looks up the info on how to use it.

The technique I would most likely use in my classroom area is skype because I am going to be a PE teacher I would use it to have competitions with other schools in certain activities. It would help me keep the students interested but also help
them with their daily activity they need to be health.

The approach I like thost from Ms. Cassidy is her attitude to try something and does not care if she fails the first time. Because she is going to keep trying til she figure out how to use what she is trying to learn for class.

2 comments:

  1. Hey T.J.!
    I think it's awesome that you plan to maintain a positive attitude to keep on persevering even if you fail the first time you do something. I also think it's great that you plan to use Skype to keep in contact with your students and encourage them to stay healthy. I liked Ms. Cassidy's use of the Smartboard with her students. You can tell it was really enjoyable to her class of first graders. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, TJ. What a great idea for skype. I like the idea of connecting two classrooms through competitions. You could use youtube much the same way, but skype allows it to be live. Great thinking!

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete