Friday, November 5, 2010

C4K Summary #2 (4-7)

In this post it was about a town that had been take out by a earthquake and how families had lost family member along with almost everything they owned. Their were groups trying to start fund raiser to help the ChristChurch to allow them to be able to help the people who did not have a home anymore.


My first was on a student that was eleven years old and they were on a International blogging board with other students from United State, Australia, and New Zealand. I thought it was a nice way for students to debate their finds with another class in another part of the world.

My next comment was on student from Mr.Goerend and Mrs. Quam's sixth grade classes. The student post I read was a creative story about a pencil and I really enjoy reading and imaging the story coming to life.

The next comment was on a young student in the second grade and was learning how to do simple post. The post I read that she gave clues to a sweet and in most of the comment people thought it was a cupcake or a cake.

This comment was a sixth grade student learning how to blog for the first time. they did a very good job on their first post and gave encouragement and said to posting because I like to read more of the post he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment