Thursday, November 11, 2010

Summary C4K #3 Comments (8-11)

The post I read was was by a twelfth grade student and she posted about a book that compares life in the United States and Congo. How different the two lives really are and how it humbles you after you think about how we can have access to knowledge almost anywhere. While in other countries they have no where near the same access as we do.

The student I had this week was learning about the planets. So he demonstrated by creating kerproof to help him remember the orders of the planets.

The Student I had this week was Ms. Jenny's whole second grade at PT England school. They did a video showing many different things that are active and for some of the backgrounds that they had they used a green screen. They did a really good job and I enjoyed watch it.

My last young student was blogging about how you need your team to do the work together when you have a group project and how they enjoy blogging.

Overall the last four blogs I read showed that it does not matter what age you are you can blog out anything on your mind and also communicate with others.
 summary chart

No comments:

Post a Comment