Thursday, October 7, 2010

Additional Assignment #2



Very interesting how he thinks what could change if we took his approach. I believe they teach themselves to a degree. Yes, they can their was evidence in the video that showed the kids teaching themselves. I don't think their is any particular conditions you have to have to learn. Learning is different for everyone. It gives the kids opportunity to have compositions between one another to see who learns a skill quicker. It challenges them to search for ways to get through the problem. By making it fun and interesting but also finding something they like to learn about. By looking at it is going to make me better in a certain area that will help me later in life. Yes they can. Yes I teach myself somethings through practice and observations. A teacher can answer the questions students have and help them understand something they can't find an answer to on the internet. His idea of letting kids learning on their own. Are teachers becoming obsolete?

No comments:

Post a Comment