Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary teacher #3

Man that is cool how your student express herself and she learned that from you because you did a different style of teaching. I saw what you meant on creating a good environment for the students. Making them feel like the teacher wants to get to know them. Hope your new class enjoys the way you teach just like your old class did.

I am interested in finding out how it turns. I hope you have many teachers do this, because I agree they need to learn some new ways of teaching the information to student and keep them interested in that subject.

I really like this teacher attitude on how to motivate and keep students interested in school subjects. I also, like how he is trying to make it easier on teachers to learn the new technology that is being uses and let them learn at their pace. So that when they are done they will want to use the new methods in their class rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment