Monday, September 27, 2010

C4K Summary

Hey Serenity I have a much smaller family than you, I have two younger twin sisters and my parents Tom and Ginger. Somethings that I like to do is play basketball, video games, and hangout with friends. Serenity I am just like you in math I struggle in many areas. I like physical activity classes are my strength.Serenity good on your blog I really learned about you keep it up.

Hey Serenity I deal with the some of the same difficulties in middle school but made some goals to improve in some of the same areas as you. An I improve and became better in all the areas. So keep at it and you make your the grades you want to make.

Wow they had everything taken from them. Are their any relief funds being started to help buy supplies for them. Since they have lost everything. What other groups are helping the people of Christchurch. Please keep me informed about how everything is going for the next couple of week.

Well in the three post that I was assigned two of them were from one girl. Were I learned about some of her likes and dislikes in school subjects. How big her family was and some info about an assignment about what she thought might improve a class room. The other post I read this week I found out about an earthquake that happen overseas and how it took everything away from a group of people. Through the first three post I have read I really like how teachers are using technology to improve the class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment