Monday, September 20, 2010

Summary teacher #2

Well Mr. jdeyenberg I like how the class used the ability to do a video conference in a class room so that each class could show the other what they had learn which made the class more enjoyable.
I am a student at the University of South Alabama and in Dr. strange EDM 310 class. I am physical education major and plan to be a basketball coach at the high school or college level. I like the way you use Easter eggs as a way to have exercises in a creative way to educate students to stay active.

Mr. Jdeyenberg in the two post that I read were on how to use new and creative ways to learn. In one way that Mr. Jdeyenberg used creativity was having a live feed with another class and having his students share and compare their results with the other class and reviewed their findings. In another way he used a holiday activity to promote exercise and daily activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment